Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Tabor Village is a vibrant community where seniors experience “care from the heart” with Christian compassion and respect. Tabor Village is a “Campus of Care” that is operated by the Tabor Home Society, and consists of Tabor Home, Tabor Manor, Tabor Court, and Valhaven.
Tabor Village is excited to be expanding our Scheduling Department and are recruiting motivated and passionate individuals who would like to to be part of making positive and creative changes to the working environment at Tabor Village.
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
At the direction of the Scheduling Service Manager, the Scheduling Assistant carries out responsibilities in the following areas: managing all scheduling processes, HEU and BCNU contract interpretation, employee information tracking and file creation and maintenance.
- Graduate of an approved Administrative certificate program
- Previous experience using Scheduling Software (COMVIDA) is preferred.
- Experience working in a health care setting an asset.
- Knowledge of Human Resources related to federal and provincial legislation and regulations.
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of BCNU and HEU contracts is an asset.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all types of people effectively
- Willingness to promote Tabor Home Society Philosophy and Mission.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scheduling: responsible for all aspects of staff scheduling for nursing, food service, housekeeping/laundry and recreation.
- Posts internal positions: permanent, temporary and casual p/t and f/t job postings and in coordination with HR notifies employees of the appointment.
- Assists with staff rotations as required.
- Notifies and works collaterally with HR of changes as required.
- Assists with the LOA requests.
- Posts lists and provides updates as required.
- Assists with maintaining information and producing reports.
- Creating and maintaining employee files.
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external requirements.
NOTES: Only those with the above outlined qualifications and skills will be considered for an interview. We will only be conducting interviews with those who are shortlisted.
Cleared Criminal Record Check